Our long-established Residential Lettings Department handles a large number of properties across South Wales. We have a long-standing policy of managing only good quality and well-maintained properties which has earned us a high level of respect amongst our private Landlords and Contract Holders across South Wales. We strive to make renting your property easier for you by providing a full property management service.
We operate a "Full Management", "Part Management" or a "Finders Only" service, depending upon the Landlords requirements and we are registered by the RICS (Royal Instituation of Chartered Surveyors) to operate a Rental Deposit Scheme.
We are a member of ARLA (Association of Residential Lettings Agents), which is the UK’s foremost professional body for Letting Agents so Landlords can be assured they will receive the best management of their property. From the end of November 2016, all Agents and Landlords need to be registered and licensed (if conducting property management). Harris & Birt is committed to complying with the Housing (Wales) Act 2014 that has been set.
We offer landlords:
- Comfort of looking after your property as if it were our own.
- Full property management service, part management service and contract holder find only service.
- Extensive referencing ensuring we secure the right tenant for you.
- Marketing stategy; full exposure on leading property portals including Rightmove, Zoopla and Relocation Agent Network and all social media platforms.
- Eye catching “To Let” boards.
- Regular marketing updates and communication.
- Accompanied viewings six days per week with constructive feedback from every viewing.
- Professional, skilled and qualified negotiators working on your behalf.
- Competitive fees.
- Secure deposit scheme through the DPS.
Download our Letting Fee Schedule Here