Due to expansion, we are looking to recruit a Lettings Administrator to join our busy Lettings department - to be based in Cardiff and reporting to our Head of Residential Lettings.
Main duties/functions of the role:
- Acting as front of house both face to face and over the telephone.
- Dealing with leads and adding applicants to the mailing list.
- Dealing with clients in a friendly and professional manner.
- Booking in viewings and valuations.
- Assisting with marketing of available rental properties.
- Dealing with property maintenance issues.
- General office management; - including filing, ordering supplies and presentation of the office and creating lettings files.
- Managing the key log.
- Drawing up tenancy agreements.
- Any other duties as reasonably required.
- Prior experience within a similar Lettings role is not essential as full training will be given.
- Be a car owner with a full clean driving licence.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal and written.
- Strong IT skills.
- Positive “can do “attitude – willing to go the extra mile to provide excellent customer service.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm. Alternate Saturdays 9.00am – 5.00pm with week day off in Lieu
If you think you suit the role and are ready to interview, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today by sending a copy of your CV to our Head of Residential Lettings: firstname.lastname@example.org