Commonly known as a “Homebuyer Survey”, our expert team of Chartered Surveyors offer the RICS Home Surveys (Level 2) across South Wales. A property survey undertaken by one of our qualified and expert surveyors will help you to avoid unexpected issues and surprises when purchasing your new home
A RICS Home Survey (Level 2) is a thorough visual evaluation of a home and is the usual survey that buyers would require when purchasing a home. With simple “traffic light” evaluations as well as a descriptive commentary, this survey provides an account of the property’s condition and emphasises serious issues. It focuses on critical or severe flaws that may have an impact on the property’s value.
When should a RICS Home Survey (Level 2) be used?
This report is appropriate for standard houses, flats, or bungalows constructed using ordinary building materials.
What’s included in a Home Survey (Level 2)?
- Clear ‘traffic light’ evaluations of the various elements of the building, services, garage, and outbuildings, indicating issues that require varying degrees of attention.
- Recommendations for repairs and routine maintenance.
- Information on the location, the local environment, and the energy efficiency recorded (where available).
- If specifically requested, our surveyors can provide a professional assessment of the property’s “Market Value.”
- A list of issues that the surveyor believes may have an impact on the property’s value.
- Issues that need to be looked into in order to avoid major harm or dangerous situations..
- If specifically requested, a figure for the property’s insurance reinstatement.
Call our team to book your RICS Home Survey (Level 2) today on 02920 614411. Our surveyors are more than happy to answer any questions you may have and answer your enquiries.